Published


  • Sofcity Cafe Articles
SoftCity Café, is a community of software enthusiasts sharing their knowledge. I being one of the main writers of the community for over a year. I wrote about different topics, from How-To and manuals, to software reviews and other articles
Techvibes is one of the most important Canadian sites about technology. I covered the 2010 MIGS (Montreal Interantional Game Summit) and published several articles about it.s

  • The Portal
The Portal is an online review of short-form science fiction, fantasy, and horror. The site reviews work in English but it covers many language communities around the world. I'm the Bureau Head from Bolivia.

      • Examiner Articles
      I published several articles at Examiner: Montreal as the Montreal Budget Meals Examiner. Examiner.com is a media company based for citizen journalists divided in regions and topics.
      • 6Lyrics
      I published articles and rewrites from news sources about main stream music in this music news magazine.